WARNING: Follow at your own risk. If you computer is unbootable I can assist, but I have no obligation.
- Download my customized Grub4DOS package below. It contains all the files you need except your .iso file.
- Extract the files.
- Right click grubinst_gui.exe and run as Administrator.
- Select your flash drive or hard disk based on the size of the device.
(1024 MB = 1 GB)
- Click install.
- Copy grldr and menu.lst to the drive.
- Right click menu.lst and click edit or “Open With…” and select Notepad.
- Customize the file by changing the title in all CAPS and change the 3 instances of YOURFILE to the name of your .iso file.
- Copy the .iso file to the drive with grldr and menu.lst.
- Boot from the device, it should work.